Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Really Charter?

Charter has been calling me at least twice a week for the past month. Yes Charter, I cancelled my account. Sucks for you.

The other day, the man who called me took his job a little too seriously, I mean come on! No means no!

phone rings

Me: "huhllo."
Charty: "ello, my I please speak with Brianna Green?"
Me: "Who?"
Charty: "umm.... Briiiieeennnna green"
Me: "It's Brenna, dick."
Charty: "Oh, hello Ms. Green. I noticed that you recently cancelled your account with charter. Is that true?"
Me: "Sure is."
Charts: "Is there a reason why you cancelled this account?"
Me: "yep, I moved and I didn't want cable anymore. Plus I got netflix."
Charto: "Well, what if I told you that I would give you the same cable coverage for only $39.99?!?"
Me: "No thanks, I'm good."
Charty: "Ok, but what if I said that I would cut that cost down to $35.00?"
Me: "No seriously, I don't really want cable"
Charts: "Ok. Now, could I interest you in our internet service for only $29.99 a month?"
Me: "nah, I steal it. For free."
Charto: "Ok, one more thing. What about our phone service?"
Me: "Obvs I already have a cell phone."
Chartski: "But what if your cell phone service is down!?"
Me: "Then I'll send an email."
Chartard: "But what if there is an emergency and you need to contact your parents, and your phone and internet don't work?!?!?!"
Me: "Well, I guess I would be fucked."
Charter: "Exatly! And I do not want that to happen to you!!!"
...finally, I hang up on him.

I must thank you though, sir, for being so concerned about my safety and well being.


No comments:

Post a Comment