Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's get drunk and be somebody...

The weekend was a huge success. I decided that my family is extremely redneck and I love it.

I hopped on the 11:30 ferry to the island on Friday, and it was packed with fudgies, and a few people that I actually knew. I thought I was gonna look a little deuschy with a six pack in my hand at 11:30 AM, but I definitely wasn't the only one who needed something for the ride over. My uncle happened to be riding the same ferry, and he had a full cooler in which he let me stash my beer. Everywhere you looked people were throwing back beers. It was great. I forgot my bottle opener in the car so i had to open my bottles with my keys and i proceeded to tear up my knuckles so it kinda looks like I kicked some ass.

As soon as I got to the island, I headed down to see what the fam was up to. My dad, aunt, uncle, and I cruised around on the pontoon drinking as per usual. I got really sunburned thanks to my pasty ginger-skin, and I looked like a lobster.

I spent a better part of the weekend at the bar, which was pretty awesome, and a bit outta control. I didn't mean to break that glass, and I'm sure Jared didn't mean to break one either. Also, I got jalepeno guts in my eye and almost went blind. It was horrifying.

All in all, I had a great weekend with some great people, minus the jalepeno incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment